Hiring Immediately, Automotive Detailer.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR STEADY WORK AND GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
Ganley Nissan is seeking energetic professional individuals who want to earn good money and keep busy with a high volume dealership. Experience is preferred, and the right candidate will enjoy working for the #1 volume Honda dealership for the last two years in a row! Come join our winning team today. HIGH VOLUME DEALERSHIP WITH A STATE OF THE ART FACILITY AND TOOLS!
IF YOU DOING PROFESSIONAL DETAILING AT AN INDEPENDENT CAR WASH WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO APPLY!
- Competitive flat rate pay based on experience
- Family friendly schedule and atmosphere
- Full time positions enjoy full benefits including paid vacations, 401k, medical, dental and vision plans
- Clean state of the art shop with the best materials.
- Perform professional details to include highspeed buffing.
- Complete work as assigned on repair orders in a timely fashion.
- Examine vehicles for imperfections.
- Notify other service personnel if work cannot be completed as promised
- Keep and update all training and certifications
- Understand and follow all state and federal regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
We are Northeast Ohio?s largest volume Honda dealership two years in a row! Come join the winning team today!
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising company. RecruitmentHQ 2019
Ganley Auto Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.