Hiring Immediately, Lot Porter for our Rental Department. Considering both Full and Part-Time Candidates.
We are currently looking to hire Automotive Lot Poters for our busy Rental Department. Our automotive shop business is growing, and we are looking for lot porters to service our clients. Candidates need schedule flexibility, including evenings. Qualified candidates will be physically able to lift 50+ lbs, and work on their feet. A valid driver’s license is required with clean driving record. We are looking for people with the drive and motivation to advance quickly in our Group. Come join the Central Cadillac team!
- Competitive hourly pay with opportunity for advancement.
- Family friendly atmosphere and schedule.
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, 401k, Vacation, PTO
- Organize rental vehicle inventory.
- Clean and prepare cars for clients.
- Shuttle clients for both pickup and delivery of rental units.
- Understand and follow all state and federal regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of Ganley Auto Group. ©RecruitmentHQ 2017
Keywords: automotive, detailer, car wash, technician, mechanic, shop, auto tech, master tech, lube tech, independent service station,training, auto, #autojobs, recruitment, recruitmenthq, representative, dealership, salesperson, consultant, furniture, boats, rvs, motorcycles, career, staffing, selling