Hiring Immediately, Parts Counter Representative part time
Ganley Subaru East in Wickliffe is currently looking to hire an experienced Parts Counter Representative. Qualified candidates must have a documented Sales Performance and verifiable Customer Satisfaction Track Record! We are a growing dealership, looking for top talent. Clean, organized, structured and professional work environment. .
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO MOVE FROM AN INDEPENDENT SERVICE OR PARTS BUSINESS SUCH AS ANOTHER DEALERSHIP, MIDAS, AUTOZONE, O'REILLY'S, ADVANCE, PEP BOYS, NAPA OR FIRESTONE WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
Previous automotive parts counter experience is required. Applicants must have a clean and valid driver's license. Qualified candidates will have schedule flexibility that includes the ability to work until 7 and occasional Saturdays. The right candidate must have superior communication skills, a proven record of teamwork, and excellent customer service skills.
Qualified applicants will have a documented track record of high performance, history of strong customer satisfaction scores, and demonstrate ability to be trained on OEM process and procedure. Only candidates with integrity, a positive attitude, passion to succeed, and a willingness to learn and grow will be considered.
- We offer top pay for qualified applicants.
- Flexible family friendly environment and schedule
- Ongoing training and development
- Large loyal client base, that is growing
- Greet clients in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Cater to client concerns and collect vehicle information.
- Secure agreement from clients prior to all sales.
- Thoroughly estimate the time for delivery.
- Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information.
- Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts that need immediate attention.
- Prepares customer orders and associated paperwork.
- Conducts bin checks and active inventory reports.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
MUST HAVE DEALERSHIP PARTS COUNTER EXPERIENCE! Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Work Place. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and reliable mode of transportation. Drug screening and background checks will be performed. The content of this advertisement is the sole responsibility of the Ganley Auto Group © RecruitmentHQ 2020